The 99th National Convention takes place Aug. 19-24, 2017 in in Reno, Nevada.
The American Legion’s largest annual meeting brings together all of its 55 departments – the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, France, Mexico and Philippines.
The New York delegation is staying at the Peppermill Resort Spa and Casino. Make you own hotel reservations online or over the phone. The resort will have convention rates from Aug. 16 through Aug. 25.
2017 National Convention Registration Form (fillable PDF) (updated 6/2)
To make your hotel reservation online, go to:
Phone reservation 1-866-821-9996
Group code MTMLNY7
The Atlantis Casino and Resort will serve as The American Legion’s and Sons of The American Legion’s Headquarters Hotel. The Peppermill Casino and Resort will serve as the American Legion Auxiliary Headquarters Hotel.
- 2017 Convention Marketing Opportunities (Exhibitor Contract)
- Band Contest Application
- Campground and RV Parking
- Color Guard Application – Advancing & Retiring
- Color Guard Application – Military Class
- Color Guard Application – Military Class, Open Eligibility
- Color Guard Application – Open Class
- Convention Center Diagram
- High School Band – Parade Entry Form
- Hotel Listing by Department
- Hotel Map
- Parade Map (subject to change)
- Post that Desire to Host Functions
- Reno Aces – American Legion Family Night
- Rules – Color Guard & Band Contests
- Schedule of Events
- Scooter & Wheelchair Rentals
- Shuttle Schedule
- Tour Options
Please check the national website often for updated information at www.legion.org/convention.